- 0 student
- 3 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 24 hour duration
Our camp divided into three materials:
- The preferable kid’s language, we provide three languages (English, French or German)
- Learn Programming for kids.
- Crafts and Arts
let’s talk about, why programming is important to learn for a kid:
- Programming helps children learn to problem-solve: The ability to solve problems is a trait that is useful in life in general. We all want our children to become excellent problem solvers so that they can overcome any adversity they face. Learning to code gives children the chance to learn this type of skill while they are young and it can help them along the way in life. This is one of the big reasons coding is important to learn.
- Computer programming gives kids a challenge and helps them develop resilience: When children learn to code, they develop the ability to bounce back after failure. They learn that failure isn’t necessarily a bad thing, and in fact, it can often be something positive because it serves as a learning opportunity. This is one of the most important reasons why kids should code, as they will learn quickly that ‘debugging’ your code is half the fun. When you fail and try again you can learn from your mistakes. Coding gives children the ability to try and try again until they succeed and produce the result they are looking for.
- Coding teaches children how to think: Children learning code will need to take a vague idea and use their creativity to turn it something effective. If the first solution doesn’t work, they try another one. If that one doesn’t work, they try again until the problem is solved. Coding helps to develop this way of thinking and these types of thinking skills are highly sought after.
- A child expands their creativity when they learn how to code: Coding is important to learn because computer programming teaches children to experiment and gives them the confidence to be creative. They will have the chance to design something that is entirely their own. Children thrive off of the feedback they get from creating something they love. Just like learning a language, or to play a musical instrument, children need motivation. Usually seeing results along the way is enough to cultivate this, and this is what happens when children learn to code.
- Computer programming is the future.
In the crafting section, most of our activities require materials that you can get easily and many that you probably already have around the home. They are often something you can prep in just a few minutes as well.
We also try to keep the learning fun and playful. Most are games or crafts with learning concepts hidden within them. Your kids will be having fun and you can feel good about the learning that is taking place too.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings